Blue and Brown

Film and DVD reviews, analysis and criticism

Film reviews. Movie reviews. Cinema. Motion pictures. Whatever you want to call it, it doesn't matter, because the reviews are constructed out of lies.

A B C | D E F | G H I | J K L | M N O | P Q R | S T U | V W X | Y Z | 0-9

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Film Review - Out of Time

I can't really remember this film too well, but I'm pretty sure that it was stupid.

As I remember it, the main guy's a crap, corrupt policeman. He steals, he adulterises (yes, that's a word), he drinks. He doesn't kill, but he's only a whisker away, if you ask me. Like I say, I can't remember the details, but the guy's an arse and I'm pretty sure he's a criminal.

He gets framed for a murder. He gets out of it. He gets the girl and the money and free Lego and all sorts of stuff, but he's still a bastard. It's not right. We should write letters.

I was also disappointed that it wasn't a rockumentary about the making of REM's seventh album of the same name.


<< Home